[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Management ]
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
Deadline of this Job:
05 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) 2021
Kibondo, Tanzania, United Republic of and 1 more
Job Identification 615
Job Category Education
Degree Level Bachelor’s Degree
Job Schedule Full time .
The Education Officer is responsible for coordination and implementation of the Education projects.
• Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
• Ensure that education department has up to date, accurate data and analyse such data appropriately to the needs of the department
• Promote and share ideas for improvement
• Implement delegated education project portfolio according to plan of action (according strategy, proposals, budgets, plans and donor requirements)
• Prepare and develop status reports as required by supervisor
• Ensure proper filing of documents
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Degree in Education or higher diploma with experience of working in Education sector.
• Proven practical experience in the planning and execution of education projects for at least 3 years mostly in humanitarian assistance.
• Ability to initiate, develop, plan and implement an integrated programme.
• Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills, including the ability to explain and present technical information.
• Experience from working as an Education Officer/ equivalent with more field coordination roles in a humanitarian/recovery context
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here