- March 15, 2022
- March 21, 2022
- Full Time
- Sales & Marketing Jobs
Secondary Book Press (Pvt) Ltd is a leading independent publishing company supplying New Curriculum textbooks for primary and secondary schools in Zimbabwe.
Secondary Book Press (Pvt) Ltd is inviting applications from a suitably qualified person to fill in the position of Provincial Educational Sales Representative in the following province:
1.. Bulawayo Province
The incumbent will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities include:
• Visiting clients and potential clients in and around schools in the province to evaluate needs while marketing company products.
• Promote the company’s products in the province.
• Effectively represent the company during provincial educational events such as heads’ conferences, meetings, sporting events, teachers’ district or provincial workshops.
• Ensure good customer retention by providing excellent and professional services.
• Consistently cross-sell and up-sell company’s products and services during customer interaction.
• Communicating with clients and customers about their experiences with a product or service.
• Study competition to find new ways to retain customers.
Qualifications And Experience
Requirements and qualifications
1. A diploma or degree in Sales & Marketing/Education or related field is preferred.
2. Proven working experience of at least 5 years in the sales and marketing of products or teaching.
3. Teaching experience is an added advantage.
4. A dean class 4 drivers licence is a must with at least 3 years driving experience
S. Applicants must be residing in any of the strategically located town/city within the province of choice.
6. Ability to take initiative and work independently.
7. Must have o good familiarity with schools in preferred province from district to cluster level.
How To Apply
On offer is a competitive basic salary, soles commission and other benefits. All interested and qualified candidates must email their application, current CVs, copies of educational or professional qualifications to email@example.com on or before 21 March 2021
“Clearly state the POSITION and PROVINCE you are applying for in the subject line of your email”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.