HydroIQ is a smart metering device that is plugged into the existing water supply network, turning the traditional water system into a smart water grid. HydroIQ is installed at the households to monitor consumption in real-time, and allow consumers to pay for only the water they consume on a pay as you go basis using mobile money.
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
We want an engineer that possesses passion for pushing IoT technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build test and deploy the next generation of our hardware and
communications devices. The Electronics Hardware Engineer is responsible for engineering design and validation testing for new products, as well as improvements and cost reductions for existing products.
- Perform product testing and evaluate options to meet superior functionality specifications, cost targets, and schedule.
- Perform electronic circuit design, debugging, and validation for low power, battery-based, 8/16/32-bit embedded microprocessor systems with long lifespan and high-reliability requirements.
- Formulate specifications for parts, processes, and tests as needed for product design, validation, and production.
- Support personnel and outside resources as needed for evaluation and documentation of designs,
- product feature updates and maintenance.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and apply engineering problem-solving techniques to improve product performance.
- Designing, testing and deploying Wide Area Networks, implementing the node and gateway side of LoRaWAN / NBIoT / Sigfox.
- Developing testing and deployment processes to facilitate the deployed IoT networks.
- Providing technical and field and maintaining the deployed devices and network.
- BS degree in Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering, or Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Practical Knowledge on IoT Networks (LoRaWAN / NBIoT / Sigfox).
- Be exemplary at all aspects of electronics development with specific experience in the following technologies: Solid Firmware programming experience in C or C++ & other microprocessor programming languages.
- Knowledge in electronics design software (Eagle PCB, Altium, etc)
- Have a vibrant personality and exceptional technical/non-technical communication skills Verbal & written).
- The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy,collaboration, agility and limited supervision.
Method of Application
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject of the email