Raeanna is an infrastructure operator for wireless telecommunication in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide critical backend services for leading mobile network operators and internet service provider to deliver seamless, reliable connectivity for voice, data and multimedia contents. Our energy service delivers scalable, cost-effective solutions for remote locations and communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer, Network Operations Centre
Employment Type: Full-time
Unit: Network Operations
Grade Level: NA
Reports to: Manager, Network Operations
Roles and Responsibilities
- Escalation and management of network faults.
- Supporting and following up on the execution of Work Orders and Change Requests.
- Providing technical support to the field teams.
- 24×7 Monitoring, Supervision and Reporting.
- Liaising with Customer Teams to resolve Network Outages
- Liaising with equipment vendors and other service providers regarding outages on leased and interconnect lines.
- Assists in providing reports for service outages and recommended follow up actions.
- Review Trouble Ticket reports against Service Level Agreements and recommend follow up actions.
- Support in providing Major Service outage investigations and follow up
- Assist in the coordination and control of all the Trouble Tickets raised in the network.
Education And Experience
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Two(2) years post NYSC relevant experience
- Control Network Technologies
- Radio Access Technologies
- BSS Network sub-system
- Problem Solving & Communication
- Teamwork & Customer Focus
- Technical team
- Vendors – OEMs & Managed Services Teams
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their CV and Application Letters to: email@example.com with position as subject of email.