Enumerator (35 Posts)
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Management ]
Helen Keller International (HKI)
Deadline of this Job:
04 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Helen Keller International (HKI), Tanzania is seeking for qualified candidates to work on a Vitamin A Supplementation Post Event Coverage
Survey (VAS-PECS) that will be conducted in the month of August 2022.
• Preferred Candidates will be University graduates with a Nutrition,
• Social Science, Public Health, or medical background
• Experience in collecting data on nutrition and health related research.
• Experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative interviews in a variety of settings.
• Candidates must be residing in Dar es Salaam
• Experience in conducting surveys using digital technology will be an added advantage
• Working knowledge of software packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ODK
Duties And Responsibilities
• Travel with a small survey team to the assigned district in surveyed region(s)
• Conduct interviews to various community groups including children’s caretakers, health workers, health system stakeholders, and community leaders and others.
• Record answers clearly and accurately using digital technology and or papers.
• Candidates must be able to commit themselves for the entire duration of the survey.
• Ensure adherence to ethical procedures for human subjects during the entire process.
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience of working effectively inteams
• Excellent time management and personal organization skills.
• Demonstrated understanding in implementation of health research
• Confident in giving and receiving feedback in a direct, professional manner.
• Competitive rate will be rewarded to qualified candidates. We regret
• that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applications should include cover letter, CV not more than 3 pages with three references and sent to TZ.Recruitment@hki.org
• mailto:TZ.Recruitment@hki.org not later than August 4th , 2022