Environmental Technical Advisor
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Business Management and Administration , Category: Environment ]
Deadline of this Job:
12th August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Context and environment
• This position’s focus is on lender due diligence and implementing systems and tools for environmental performance and compliance with lender expectations in line with applicable timelines.
• Compile and submit detailed project data for IESC review, manage the reconciliation of data gaps and defend Project where IESC interpretations differ from EACOP interpretations.
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, environmental management or any closely related discipline. Master’s degree a plus.
• Working knowledge of IFC Performance Standards.
• Working knowledge of Equator Principles 4.
• Experience in the compilation of environmental social impact assessments.
• Working knowledge on GHG emissions calculations.
• Can determine and track applicability of environmental tasks and data as related to applicable standards/requirements.
• Experience in preparation and implementation of Environmental Management Systems.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure