|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Applications for Graduate Internships for 2021 are open!
Are you passionate, willing to work hard and set your mark in the Renewable Energy Sector?
SegenSolar a renewable energy multi national organisation has exciting opportunities available for Graduates to gain experience in their field of study through a 12-Month Internship at our office in Johannesburg.
We are looking for young, talented individuals to gain work experience within an exciting, fast growing, vibrant culture. Minimum qualification needed is Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design. The purpose of the Internship Programme is to equip unemployed graduates with the necessary skills, knowledge and work experiences which should improve their chances of employment within and outside of the organization.
The program follows an integrated approach of both an occupationally directed skills program and a life skills and job readiness program.
Internship program overview
- The intern will be assigned a significant task/project that will benefit the organization and be educational for the intern, along with familiarizing the intern with the overall aspects of the organization.
- The intern will accomplish challenging, but realistic responsibilities.
- The intern will develop professional competencies needed for future job search and career success.
- The intern will use the knowledge of the professionals they will be working with and will be assigned a mentor.
- The intern will get specific training on their day-to-day responsibilities.
- The intern will learn to work in team environment.
- The intern will learn about overall structure of the company and how each department fits within that structure.
- The intern will get an opportunity to work on various types of projects.
- The intern will get valuable insight in management styles and organizational culture.
- The intern will get an opportunity to develop specific and measurable goals with their Supervisor.
- The intern will get to network with other departments and colleagues.
- Always follow company policies.
Events Department Specific Tasks
- Internal Communications
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Gifts – sourcing and logistics of delivery
- Print elements.
- Marketing Storeroom stock control
SegenSolar (Pty) Ltd is a South African subsidiary of the UK’s largest photovoltaic specialist wholesaler and distributor Segen Ltd selling to a nationwide network of specialist installers. A one-stop-shop for all of your solar energy supplies including solar panels, inverters, mounting and ancillaries applicable to grid-tie, grid back-up and off-grid applications
- Completed Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design
- Computer packages experience
- Premier Pro