- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the company executives, prioritizing inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicting engagements, proactively making recommendations, and ensuring smooth operations.
- Arrange and handle all logistics for the executives, including scheduling meetings, drafting agendas, developing, compiling, and distributing presentation materials.
- Complete a broad range of administrative tasks that facilitate the effectiveness of the Executives, including assisting with special projects, collecting and preparing information for staff meetings, making travel arrangements, processing expenses, visa applications, and preparing correspondence.
- Work closely with the Executives to keep them abreast of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Organize and coordinate office functions, activities, and communications and assure efficient workflow and office operations
- Receive and provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Maintain executive’s correspondences while adhering to a high degree of confidentiality.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of a Diploma in a Business-related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of three-year prior experience in supporting a senior executive
- Basic computer knowledge and knowledge in Google spreadsheet applications.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to “manage upwards” while ensuring deadlines are met and priorities kept
- Ability to multitask tasks and competing priorities while adhering to timelines
- Superior planning, organizational and detail orientation skills
What We Offer:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefit
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Watu Credit Limited on www.linkedin.com to apply