Executive Housekeeper Job, Latest Hotel Jobs,
Reports to: General Manager,
- Comply at all times with the hotel standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Direct all activities of housekeeping and laundry department to ensure there is clear communication and follow-up on any concerns, problems and that guest special requests are handled to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Determine the labor needs for the department and adjust staffing levels as needed.
- Prepare assignment sheets for the room attendants and determine duties for remaining staff.
- Maintain and help keep clean and restock all Housekeeping areas
- Check the unoccupied rooms to ensure they are ready to rent. Report all discrepancies to the General Manager.
- Record lost and found articles and secure them in the proper area.
- Manage the daily activity of all the housekeeping staff.
- Coordinate efforts with the front desk, maintenance staff and the General Manager for things that may require your attention.
- Establish and maintain a regularly scheduled cleaning program – i.e. floor care, deep cleaning, changing shower curtains etc
- Select and provide proper equipment and supplies for efficient and economical operation for the department.
- Establish and maintain standards of quality control.
- Conduct Monthly linen Inventories.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly reports (i.e. labor, revenue, sales, occupancy, arrivals, VIPs).
- Conduct public area inspections as well as room inspections to evaluate the physical condition of the hotel and recommend any repairs, painting and furnishing upgrades necessary.
- Supervise all staff including selecting, training, evaluating, scheduling, counselling and disciplining in accordance to the company policies.
- Have monthly staff meetings with entire housekeeping staff to communicate, update and listen to staff concerns or comments.
- Maintain employee records concerning attendance and punctuality.
- Ensure schedule for hotel fumigation
- Participate in daily management briefs and disseminate information to housekeeping and laundry department.
- Perform other hotel-related duties as required.
- 3years experience of Experience in 4* Hotel as an Executive Housekeeper
- Diploma in Hotel management/ Housekeeping option from accredited collage/University with relevant experience
- Ability to express persuasive practical solutions
- Commitment to professional values and integrity
How To Apply
Only candidates with over 3 year’s relevant hotel experience for management positions and 2 years relevant hotel experience for supervisory position shall be considered.
Send your CV, Cover letter and copies of certificates indicating availability and current remuneration not later than 20th March, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line being the position applied for.