The is a job vacancy which has risen in Tsholotsho Rural District Council .
Duties And Responsibilities
• To direct, budget, and create public health-related initiatives that improve community welfare.
• Analyze data collected about their local community.
• Identify gaps where social services are needed.
• Liaising with clerical, medical and professional staff at all levels
• Ensuring services meet national standards
• Making sure regulations are followed
Qualifications And Experience
• A degree from a recognized university in Administration, Social Science or Local government.
• At least 3 years relevant post qualification experience in middle management in an administrative or social science position.
• At least 30 years and mature.
• Knowledge of computer packages a must.
• A clean criminal record.
• A citizen of Zimbabwe.
• A clean record of service within the local Government fraternity
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should deposit their applications including their Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional qualifications to the undersigned
The Chief Executive Officer Tsholotsho RDC P.O Box 40 Tsholotsho Tel: (0387) 279 / 352 / 235 / 310 / 449 / 0387-325 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org