Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Driver
Location: Garki, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspect vehicles for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips
- Drive vehicle to and from designated destinations
- Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speeds in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather.
- Reporting all accidents and incidents involving drivers
- Promptly report any delays due to breakdowns, weather or traffic conditions or other emergencies.
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations including driver’s record of duty status,
- Mileage records, and other records required by law.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state and local regulations for the safe operations of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Minimum of NCE, Diploma.
- Must possess a valid commercial class A or B driver’s license
- Must have previous commercial driving experience, or have graduated from an accredited commercial driving school.
- Must be able to drive Coaster buses, Saloon vehicle both manual and automatic transmissions
- Must possess good communication skills- Oral & Written
- Must have the ability to read and write English language. Perform simple mathematical calculations. Must have mental ability to handle receipts; read maps, road signs, maintain record of duty status, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems.
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug test.
- Must satisfactorily pass an alcohol test
- Abuja Residents Only.
- 5 years Experience.
N60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Driver” as email Subject.