BIOTAN GROUP LIMITED is a processor and exporter of Organic Cashew Nuts. We are working with small holder farmers and groups as the supplier of cashew nuts to our processing facility. Our farmers are certified organic according to EU and NOP regulation. Our processing facility is based in Dar es Salaam, Mbagala Industrial Area. BIOTAN GROUP LIMITED is a company that is dedicated to organic and ethical business practices as well as to develop a sustainable enterprise that manages a value chain for organic farming products (cashew nuts) from Tanzania. .
• The export bookkeeper will work close together with our accountant and will be responsible for daily bookings to our booking system as well as handling of all export related documents.
• We are looking for a person being consistent, accurate, and willing to minimizing errors.
• You will work close together with our accountant as well as external consultants (e.g. tax consultant and shipping agents) and logistic departments of clients.
• Diploma or Degree in bookkeeping and/or export related fields
• Minimum three years’ experience in either trade and/or export related fields; experience in agro-processing is an advantage
• Advanced accounting knowledge
• Understanding accounting best practices
• Data entry skills
• Knowledge in logistics and export procedures
• High attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Produce work with a high level of accuracy
• Professionalism and organization skills
• Associates degree or at least one year of experience
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should Email: email@example.com