Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator (Coding and Robotics)
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering.
- Effective Instructor in ICT.
- Strong presentation delivery ability.
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/program.
- Excellent facilitator with the ability to motivate, direct, and train people and collaborate and interact with others effectively and productively.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, conceptualizing and prioritizing objectives.
- Applicants must have 1-2 years’ experience in the above-mentioned field.
- Knowledge of Computer repairs, Electronic project design, Mechatronics and Robotics will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Block-based Programming such as scratch, App inventor MBlock, Text-based programming like Python, or Java or C++, HTML, CSS,
- Instruct students on how computers work, including the basic science and mathematics behind their operation and the hardware and the software built on those foundations.
- Teach how to write computer programs, algorithms and programming languages
- Develop specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail game programming, app programming, logic and critical thinking. Courses should be developmentally appropriate and engaging.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities to students in Grades one to Grade twelve
- Must have critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong technology skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructional technology.
- Effectively manage the classroom by implementing discipline, time management, and organization consistent with school policy.
- Must be a resident of Abuja.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.