Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking to recruit Factory supervisors. Candidates who match the below job profiles and are encouraged to apply for the position.
- Western Kenya
- Diploma in any business related sturdies.
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The Factory supervisor is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Ensure that the production machines are running and operated at optimum level.
- Ensure that the daily plant production meets the standard quality and planned quantity as per the production schedule.
- Cordinate all the logistics from the central plant to the warehouses operations.
- Inspect, service and repair components of the production machines
- Optimising the human resources headcount at the shop floor at all times
- Ensuring that the safety standards and working conditions at the shop floor are secure.
- Establish a preventative maintenance program in cases of accidents and incidences at the place of work.
- Ensuring that the staff are well kitted in the standard and proper PPE, s when operating inside the factory.
- Tests and quality control as per KEBs standards.
- Prepare working rota, activity and work order/production
- Maintain inventories.
- Ensure records are maintained.
- A minimum of a diploma in Chemical engineering/Water processing.
- Water treatment plant operator needs mechanical aptitude and the ability to solve problems intuitively.
- The operator should be competent in mathematics, chemistry and biology.
- Operator must have the ability to apply data to formulas that determine treatment requirements, flow levels and concentration levels.
- Computer knowledge as most RO plants use computerized equipment
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Factory Operations Supervisor Indicating preferred location on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.