- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- LocationKiambu , Nairobi
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are a Company in the construction industry in Kenya. We are looking for enthusiastic Field Sales Executives to support our business through direct sales activities which include identifying and developing new business opportunities within an assigned territory.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for business development and long-term customer relationship building.
- Responsible for achieving sales and collection targets within the respective customer segments and go in line with the strategies of the sales department.
- Promote and sell the Company products to customers in allocated geographical territories through regular visits and follow-ups to maintain good relationship & obtain market information.
- Responsible for projects within allocated geographical territories by following up the projects closely to ensure the Company products are used and to achieve sales target.
- Keep customer contact by regular visits, responding to enquiries and technical service
- Create new customers through mapping, frequent visits to potential customers and attending to mail and quotation to increase market shares.
- Execute market research & competitor reviews
- Submit required reports such as leads, sales and customer visit report
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Building and Construction, Architecture or Engineering
- At least 3 years’ sales experience. Experience in the construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills well-groomed with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision and work with a team
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business
- Professional and highly self-motivated Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity and integrity
- Possess a valid driving license and/or riding license