Evangel Publishing House is a Christian firm, a business unit of Pan Africa Christian University, involved in both spiritual materials and school books production. Evangel seeks to recruit a responsible Field Sales & Marketing Representative to support in budgeting and drawing of sales and marketing strategies with a view to meet set targets at Evangel Publishing House.
- An applicant must possess a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- At least three years’ experience in marketing and selling books
- Must be aged between 29 -35 years.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined
Key Responsibilities – Field Sales & Marketing Representative – Evangel Publishing House
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures;
- Analyze budget variances on a monthly basis and initiate corrective actions.
- Develop sales strategies and approaches for various products and services
- Answer questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Track sales data to meet budgetary goals
- Analyse trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Create and present regular performance reports for management use in decision making
- Implement and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Attend trade shows and travel to meet clients as needed
- Contribute information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing and product development strategies
- Help to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Set marketing schedules and coordinate with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels and media
- Develop, coordinate and update all online and offline marketing products including social media campaigns and social media networking.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae, also detailing your current & expected salary via EMAIL ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 16th February 2021. All applicants must clearly state the job they are applying for in their subject heading. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.