Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the “Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Account Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Finance and Account Manager to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
- The Finance and Account Manager must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and risk management. The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and driving the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance related field, Second degree (MBA / MSc) in Finance related field
- Professional certifications (ICAN / ANAN / ACCA /CIMA / CMA / CFA)
- 5 – 8 years Experience.
- Proven experience as head of Accounts, Finance Manager or relevant role
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial laws, risk management and investment management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis tools and forecasting methods
- Proficiency in Office Collaboration tools
- Ability to draw up strategic plans, provide strong leadership and solve problems
- Excellent communication and people skills
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.