Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Finance & Accounts
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for the assigned banks.
- Ensure correct postings on SAP by using the proper cost assignments.
- Ensure prompt and correct payment to field workers, consultants, vendors and project staff.
- Provide support in preparing financial reports.
- Maintain, organise and file documents for the project.
- Manage daily office operations; support procurement activities and assets management.
- Review field positing for accuracy and stepping down funds for field activities.
- Provide support during periodic financial reviews.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a first degree in Accounting or any Finance-related field of study.
- Must possess a minimum of 3-5 years post-NYSC experience in accounting and finance.
- Professional membership of an accounting body will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain strong internal control and high ethical standards.
- Demonstrate an understanding of accounting from an NGO Sector.
Skills and Competency required:
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles
- Good Office Management skills
- Result Oriented
- Creativity and Innovation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Ethics and Integrity
- Attention to details
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to analyse financial matters, resolve issues promptly and accurately
- Excellent communication and proper documentation skills
- Must have a continuous drive for learning and knowledge sharing
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets and database
- Hands-on experience using ERP (SAP) or financial management MIS will an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online