We are currently seeking an experienced, and thorough professional with experience in both finance and administration to join our organization. In this role, you will be helping with a variety of administrative tasks, creating budgets, paying expenses and keeping track of all receipts and expenditures as well as overseeing payroll and government reporting .
• Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
• Oversee the processing of payroll
• Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively
• Maintain highly organized and updated payment files
• Keep up with all upcoming school fees to our students’ schools as well as their living and medical expenses. Do posting in QuickBooks accounts package
• Develop budgets for funding and operational budgets
• Send finance monitoring reports to the executive Director
• Report directly to our executive director.
• Experience as a bookkeeper or in accounting
• Advanced MS Excel skills and experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree. CPA or CMA is an added advantage.
• Self-motivation, integrity, team working ability
• Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
• Proficiency in using Google documents, files and sheets
• Proficiency in Quick books Online a must
Job Education Requirements: BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Intrested applicants should follow this link: https://greattanzaniajobs.com/employer/employer-dashboard/my-companies