Marie Stopes International is an international non-governmental organisation providing contraception and safe abortion services in 37 countries around the world. Marie Stopes International as an organisation lobbies in favour of access to abortion, and provides a variety of sexual and reproductive healthcare services including advice, vasectomies, and aborti…
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Marie Stopes has a vacancy of Finance Assistant. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the job holder will support the process that ensures that financial reports are timely and accurate and meets standards of management of sound planning and management of the organization’s finances with the aim of helping achieve long term financial sustainability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related fields from a recognized institution of higher learning
- Professional certification –CPA 2 and above
Skills and Experience:
- 1 year work experience desirable
- Experience working with any ERP system.
- Excellent IT skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Method of Application
Suitable and qualified candidates should send one document combining an application letter and CV to email@example.com on or before February 11, 2021. The subject of the email should read Communications and Brand Manager. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adults. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.