Location: Mosselbay, Western Cape
Qualification: ND, B-Tech or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Cost & Management Accounting
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé
The Nestlé Internship Programme is now open for applications and we are looking for the next potential young talent to join our East and Southern Africa team. We are committed to providing opportunities for students who are looking to kick-start their careers
Interns are taken through a 12-month rotational development programme that provides an introduction to the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development.
A day in the life of…
Our Internships have some common characteristics such as individual responsibility and autonomy. While you’ll benefit from best-in-class training, you’ll need the drive to make the most of our development programmes and on-the-job training.The Internship programme provides a broader understanding of the business allowing you to gain exposure in your field of study making you more versatile.
At Nestlé, we are continuously searching for the best Graduates to join our Nestle team and help us in achieving and maintaining our vision of being the “world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company“.
What will make you successful
- Successful completion of the gamification application game https://nestle.thetalent.games/south-africa/index.html
- A relevant completed Bachelor Degree in Accounting, National Diploma or B-Tech in Cost & Management Accounting
- Over 65% academic average
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Has strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success