Finance Manager Job, Current Finance Jobs,
Position: Finance Manager
Job Group ‘N’ (CSG 8) – 1 POST
The Finance Manager will be responsible to the Principal by providing timely and accurate financial advice and support to sustain overall financial health of the Institution.
- Preparation of periodic financial statements
- Preparation, execution and control of Annual Budgets iii). Cash and Risk Management
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Management Reports
- Liaison with External Auditors to ensure timely Audit
- Proper interpretation of financial regulations (GOK Circulars, PFM Act and full compliance with statutory requirements).
- Coordination with other Managers to achieve the Polytechnic’s Strategic
- Developing and executing procedures that ensure the Institution’s Assets are properly safeguarded.
- B Com (Accounting or Finance) from a recognized University
- MBA from a recognized University
- CPA(K) and member of ICPAK on good
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Finance Officer at JOB GROUP ‘N’ or equivalent in the Public Service or similar environment.
- Possession of excellent computer skills including MS office and accounting
- Demonstrate attendance and successful completion of Senior Management course lasting not less than 4
- Compliance with Chapter SIX of the
- Ability to get on well in the diverse workforce
- Team playing skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated accuracy and analytical skills
How to apply
- Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting
- Applicants should submit five (5) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
- Applications must be submitted on or before 12TH APRIL, 2021. latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
- Applications should be addressed to THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL, THE KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC, O.BOX 143 KISUMU. Email email@example.com.
NOTE: The INSITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT OUR WEB SITE www.kisumupoly.ac.ke