PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles And Responsibility
- Plan, assess, monitor, and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial resources in a manner consistent with the agreed procedure and objectives of the Bank.
- Review and consolidate bank reconciliation and fund management analysis
- Prepare and analyze cash flow.
- Review and consolidate multi-level GL and Bank reconciliation.
- Ensure the maintenance of an adequate level and working capital
- Review and consolidate weekly cash flow & liquidity report and provide advice to management on the variances
- Carrying out reconciliation of balance sheets such as cash, cash equivalent, investments, debt, management, and reporting purposes.
- Review other treasury related monthly schedules
- Financial review of customer’s account, loan computation, and other financial information.
- Processing and preparation on pension and PAYEE and other regulatory compliance rendition.
- Develops and monitors metrics of investors relation function
- Liaison and communication with regulatory bodies such: CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS, etc.
- Assess and predicts financial risk and returns.
Educational Skills And Requirements
- A BSc. in Business, Finance or Accounting ACA, ICAN or MBA with 2-5 years work experience.
- Very familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analyst and investors
- Must be able to perform in a high pressured environment, and able to meet tight deadlines.
- High analytical skills and excel skills.
- Proven experience as an accountant in a Microfinance and other financial services will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.