High Performance Consulting is a professional service organization, dedicated to corporate and individual development towards achieving productivity and high performance and different level with the business and other phases.
We design and implement diverse strategies to organizations and businesses by providing bespoke solutions required to achieve the set goals and beyond. We provide professional services ranging from training of employees, business consulting and coaching to get optimal result.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant (For Religious Organization)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, control, monitor finances and ensure adherence to statutory requirements, asses financial risk and strive for operational efficiencies within the organization.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Provide responsive and sound support to the company’s finance function and management
- Ensure timely and robust financial reporting of the Finance Function for monthly management accounts, budgets, re-forecasts, cash flow, Organize internal audits and other requests
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data
- Advise and update management on irregularities in any financial matters
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investment and analyze financial trends
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years Accounting experience
- Additional professional qualifications like (ICAN, ACA) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting regulations and compliance requirements
- IT proficiency with Advanced Excel skill and the ability to use accounting software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong numerical abilities
- Minimum of 4-6 years of professional experience.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures, taxation and principles
- Time-management abilities and confidentiality
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Sound business knowledge and ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
- Organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure within the deadlines
N250,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.