- February 01, 2022
- Feb. 4, 2022
- Full Time
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
National Foods prides itself in developing and growing its people! We are thrilled to announce the opening of job opportunities for two Financial Accountants for our Flour and Corporate Business Units. As our Financial Accountant, you will enjoy working within a small team of finance and accounting professionals, reporting to the Finance Manager,
providing accurate and timely financial analysis to support decision making process
Financial Accountants x 2
(Only Accountable Accountants Needed)
Duties And Responsibilities
Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial packs.
• Monthly update of controls checklist and ensure adherence thereof.
• Overheads analysis ensuring monthly reports are reviewed and signed off.
• Maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register ensuring all assets are correctly recorded, depreciated and tagged.
• Prepare accurate and complete monthly audit file.
• Income tax computations and review of VAT returns.
• Monthly reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
Qualifications And Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, together with ACCA / ITC/ APC.
• 5 years post graduate experience is essential, as we will require you to take full responsibility for your deliverables from day one.
• Computer Literacy with experience working within Microsoft Excel or Sage 100 accounting systems.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply
If you are looking for purpose, belonging and an opportunity to make an impact, then please email email@example.com by latest Friday, 4th February 2022.
If you are looking for a leading, well respected food manufacturer, offering on-going opportunities to progress, both personally and professionally,
whilst your performance is constantly recognized and rewarded, then National Foods is where you want to be. Your scope to grow your career is inifite as National Foods forms part of the Innscor