Black Pen Recruitment is South Africa’s #1 recruitment consulting firm specialised in BPO services, foreign language recruitment and staffing solutions and immigration services. With our outstanding experience in the BPO industry and our own in-house immigration division, we will find the right candidates for foreign language specialist positions as we…
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
The position is suitable for a foreign language speaker with experience in recruiting internationally for the i-Gaming, Fintech/Cryptocurrency and Digital Marketing industries. The ideal candidate will be ready to tap into their ability to maximise company profitability by delivering solutions that speak directly to our clients’ needs quickly and efficiently.
Salary: Basic + Commission
Starting date: ASAP
- Experience in recruiting for the FinTech industry essential.
- Experience in recruiting for the Digital Marketing, Foreign language, Fintech/Cryptocurrency industries.
- International Recruitment experience – desired (Europe, Africa and South Africa).
- German or any other European language highly advantageous.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Fully computer literate (MS Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Analytical and Problem-Solving competence: Ability to analyze and interpret information accurately
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills: Ability to clearly communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvement
- Accountable: Professional approach to quality, time, costs and deadlines
- Ambitious: Committed to constantly learning and adding value
- Proactive: An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Adaptable: Responsive to changing business needs and critical last-minute deadlines
Duties And Responsibilities
- Proactive sourcing of candidates by means of market mapping and headhunting, as well as continuous talent management.
- Conducting interviews and pre-screening candidates.
- Briefing talent on clients and job specifications.
- Networking with current and potential talent.
- Real-time advertising, and managing the expectations of the talent pool by giving appropriate directives.
- Working productively to ensure that targets are met.
- Have a clear awareness of what is happening within your client and candidate marketplace and all times, so you are able to remain ahead of the curve and match clients with the right talent every time.
Personality And Attitude
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the mission, vision and values of the client
- Be a role model for the client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do.
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts