[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Consulting , Category: Admin & Office ]
Deadline of this Job:
02 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Moshi , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TPC Ltd is one of the fast growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacancies position in the General Administration and Garage & Transport Department.
Reports to the Fire Controller
Core Job Description: Fire Fighting .
• Inspect equipment’s, apparatus and notify superior of any defects.
• Ability to perform all work duties and activities accordance with company fire section.
• Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility and expertise as. may be required by the fire controller.
• Adhere to the policies and procedures of the services. • Ability on basic paperwork and routine administration including recording of information.
• Maintain all firefighting and emergency equipment as per the procedures.
• Give general fire safety advice and guidance to people when required.
• Minimise distress and suffering, including giving first aid care.
• Check firefighting resources provided for fire and rescue service.
• Any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Should demonstrate Ability to fight all types of fire events that will occur inside and outside of our working premises.
• Ordinary Level Certificate and above, Certificate in Basic firefighting course from Fire Rescue Training Centre. Any working experience on Fire Fighting will be an added advantage.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications, especially Excel, Out Look and PowerPoint is a MUST
• Proficiency with well-organized data entry & data analysis using MS Excel
• Very well organized with a strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task multiple priorities at any given time
• Self-starter, able to think creatively and solve problems on the fly in order to accomplish the goal
• Very good with people, a confident but empathetic results-oriented person who plays to win but strives for mutual benefit
• Eager to get hands-dirty and get in the field, with 80% time in field and 20% in office
• Must enjoy being with customers, attending to their needs and satisfying customers regardless of income categories and backgrounds
• Strong desire to have a lasting impact on Tanzania in terms of economic and social development
• Fluency in English
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
The deadline for submitting the application is 02 February, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted