Our client is currently looking to hire an FMCG Sales Manager.
- Develop and implement efficient route to market strategies.
- Cascade the trade strategies to both the sales and marketing team.
- Drive execution of the identified strategies and actions through the relevant team.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for sales and payments.
- Develop the Trade Marketing strategy for General Trade and cascade the same to the sales team.
- Provide strategy, focus and solutions on listing and placement of products through updating the team on the performance.
- Develop, execute and perform programs created to enhance store and trade presence plus ultimate off-take.
- Drive performance management on the key performance indicators including sales revenue, sales volume and product availability.
- Diploma/Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a FMCG Sales management role, in similar company.
- Proven track record, sales strategies and implementation with excellent understanding and an in-depth knowledge of the role, market and the changing environment.
- Proactive and assertive with strong relational and networking skills.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org