- February 12, 2021
- Feb. 17, 2021
- Full Time
- Driving & Logistics Jobs
Galaway Management Services has been retained by one of its clients – a Clearing and Forwarding company, to recruit and select suitable candidates for the following positions:
FORWARDING COORDINATOR GRADE C4
Duties And Responsibilities
Conducts ocean freight shipment bookings from overseas.
· Instructs foreign agencies to arrange for bookings.
· Arranges shipping documentation.
· Conducts shipment tracking and updates to clients.
· Monitors port clearance.
· Allocates transporters to move shipments from ports.
· Conducts truck tracking and updating clients.
· Monitors and manages border clearances.
· Ensures shipments are delivered to customers upon arrival in Zimbabwe.
· Communicates with various suppliers worldwide for order ready dates and loading
· Compiles files for invoicing.
Qualifications And Experience
· Degree in Shipping Management / Transport & Logistics / Supply Chain Management or
· Diploma in Clearing, Forwarding & Shipping Management / Diploma in Transport & Logistics.
· Basic 5 O’Level passes including Mathematics and English.
· At lease 2 A’Level passes.
· Clean Class 4 driver’s licence.
· Minimum of 4 years experience in logistics.
· Interpersonal Skills
· Communication Skills
· Time Management Skills
· Analytical Skills.
How To Apply
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job they are
applying for in the email subject or visit our websites: www.galawayams.co.zw. Only shortlisted candidates will be
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 17 February 2021 at 17:00 hours. Applications will be considered as
they will be received.