We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below. Brief Description
Reporting to the Digital Channels Tech Lead, the position holder will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications and translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. To create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Translates business and customer requirements into technology requirements
- Defines architecture and design of systems and solutions to meet current and future business needs
- BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT.
- 3 years + experience in software development in a busy IT environment.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of React Js.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of node js is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of version control (Git)/
How to Apply