WebFX is a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US. We’ve been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 6 times in a row and we’d love to meet you. We’re looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FXInternational Internet Marketing Account Manager
Locations: Nationwide (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform research to establish a strong understanding of client’s business goals and propose solutions and strategies that meet their needs and drive their success on the web
- Generate and provide resources to educate clients on the value of digital marketing strategies, and actions involved to meet their goals
- Identify digital marketing opportunities for clients, and lead testing processes
- Manage ideation, planning, and execution efforts of CRO special projects. I.E. Design specs, freelancer contributions, etc.
- Perform A/B, website usability, and website conversion rate testing
- Interpret web analytics, demographic data, market research, and buyer behaviors as they relate to CRO efforts. Generate and execute strategies as they relate to findings
- Prepare monthly digital marketing campaign reports
- Correct technical issues on the backend of websites
- Champion CRO best practices for clients
- 5% analyzing clients’ competitors
- 5% working in the backend of websites/fixing technical issues
- 10% managing external resources for CRO projects (i.e. Freelancers)
- 10% creating reports for client campaigns
- 15% analyzing data, identifying deliverables
- 25% client strategy and analytics
- 30% performing and analyzing A/B testing and other assessments.
- Our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new WebFX “family members.”
What You’ll Get
Opportunities for Growth:
- WebFX grew 250%+over the past 3 years, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new family members who meet or exceed position performance metrics.
Candidates interested in the Account Manager position may also have interest in:
- Digital marketing, online marketing, paid advertising, search marketing, inbound marketing, web marketing, content marketing, PPC, SEO, SEM, blogging, customer service, writing, editing, research, communications, entry level, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems or Statistics (GPA above 3.4).
- Solid understanding of the Internet
- Solid understanding of basic copywriting
- Solid web copywriting skills.
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Should have customer service experience in any industry
- Part-time/summer job/internship experience is a must
- Basic HTML experience (a plus)
- Advertising agency experience (a plus)
- Any digital marketing experience (a plus)
- Leadership/management experience relating to coordinating the work-flow and deadlines of others (a plus)
- Experience with Google Analytics (a plus).
- Fluent in English (written and verbal). Resume must be in English to be considered.
- Stays up to date on new changes to the web and actively reads several blogs
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic
- An eye for detail
- Dedication to quality and high level of follow through
- Approaches problem solving proactively and in a professional manner
- Excellent time/project management skills
- Solid analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on data
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Outstanding written communication skills.
- $8,000 – $15,0000 monthly (Negotiable).
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please submit resume or CV (in English) to be considered for this opportunity