The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Oil and Gas
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Overseeing functional areas of our clients logistics operations, in accordance to best possible costs and down time periods, whilst generating management reports in line with spend versus budgets.
- Responsible for managing fleet related operational costs in line with functional budget requirements.
- Monitor cost and limit vehicle down-time
- Continuously improving and business position Formulation and implementation of regulations and strategies to manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service accordingly.
- Manage the control of flow packages to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Oversee Warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, and planning of workers.
- Prepare workforce schedules and ensure distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Partner and negotiate with clients, custom brokers, suppliers, manufacturers, and other partners concerned.
- Supervising daily operations of staffs within and outside region and give support when needed.
- Work to improve the efficiency of the company’s supply chain.
- Identify and collate enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
- A vast knowledge of downstream running.
- Able to coordinate quick transactions and delivery to customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree / M.Sc
- Experience: 10 – 15 years
- Must have operational experience
- Good knowledge of downstream operation
- Must have general oil and gas experience
- Good team leader.
- N400,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Hr@ama-zumagroup.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.