- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
The Grants and Contracts Coordinator key responsibilities include reviewing and coordinating requests to OGC team for effective support, assuring awards and outgoing agreements data integrity in Salesforce in compliance PATH policies to maintain PATH and affiliates reputation, credibility and track record as the leading innovative nonprofit in the global health sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the Awards Outlook email inbox and communicate with PADMs and Program teams as necessary for additional information.
- Complete the initial review and set up awards and related modifications in Salesforce and route for PATH internal review beginning with the Grants and Contracts (Awards) Specialist.
- With support of the Grants and Contracts (Awards) Specialist, follow-up with the PADMs to ensure Award deliverables are uploaded and updated in Salesforce.
- Support in review and running data integrity reports in Salesforce to ensure accuracy and completeness of data for all the awards.
- Support in final review of fully executed award agreements and related amendments in Salesforce and updating respective records within Salesforce with any additional information as applicable.
- Support in close out process for the awards in Salesforce working closely with the Grants and Contracts (Awards)
- Review incoming requests for new outgoing agreements and amendments in the Salesforce including running Bridger Checks and assigning to the Subaward Specialists for drafting.
- Clearing Bridger Checks with False positives
- Support in drafting, reviews, execution of outgoing agreements and amendments, uploading the fully executed copies, updating, and activating salesforce records.
- Participation during check-in meetings for Country Programs or Global Programs as may be required.
- Support and communicate with PADMs and Grants Team on data entry in Salesforce for requests to ensure adherence donor regulations, PATH policies, procedures and best practices.
- Monitor and review Salesforce support requests submitted by Program Teams as may be requested by the Performance manager.
- Lead in data integrity reviews related to outgoing agreements records within the Salesforce, identifying and implementing strategies to improve efficiency and accuracy and completeness of data in Salesforce.
- Support teams in creating and generating special reports from Salesforce related to Outgoing agreements as may be requested.
- Develop special reports and queries related to subordinate agreement information from Salesforce
- Working closely with the Subaward Specialist to support in close out process for the outgoing agreements in Salesforce.
- Keeping PATH’s records up to date with the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) through the Federal Subaward Reporting System (FSRS).
- Updating the information in PATH SharePoint Office of Grants and Contracts information and documents.
- Serve as backup to the Awards Specialist, which includes drafting of outgoing agreements
- Working closely with OGC team members to develop, review, and implement Award and Outgoing Agreements Management procedures within PATH and affiliates.
- In liaison with OGC team, ensure data integrity for Awards and Outgoing Agreements records in Salesforce. Identify and implement strategies to improve efficiency.
- Supporting and maintaining e-filing system for awards and Outgoing Agreements managed by the OGC team or as may be requested.
- Providing support for PATH and affiliates’ Audits as may be requested.
- Directly responsible for responding to requests for data from other teams (i.e., Partnership Development team) related to subordinate agreements and fielding requests as needed.
- Support in other special projects as assigned by the Manager; Global Manager or the OGC Lead.
- A degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive working experience in donor funded contracts and grants management in international not for profit organization.
- Experience in a non-profit organization with expansive, decentralized global operations is preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with program and other staff.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage e.g., CPAK, ACCA, CA etc.
- Experience working with Salesforce or other Grants Management Information System will be an added advantage
- Detail-oriented with strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience with interpreting rules and regulations.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of reliability and accuracy.
- Excellent judgment and interpersonal skills, comfortable working independently and with stakeholders across sectors and from diverse cultures around the world.
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to apply great attention to detail and consistently produce timely and error-free work.
- High degree of competence in Microsoft Office software products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical and logical thinking with good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines.