|Remuneration:||– R15000 Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
You will be creating marketing videos to promote solutions that make a difference in the lives of many when it comes to issues such as safety, health and various work-related lifestyles. You will be responsible for taking the script, creating a storyboard, editing, and producing short videos for marketing purposes. Adaptations for our social media platforms, website and other studio requirements will be required from time to time.
The type of videos you’ll be tasked with:
- Our explainer video
- Showcase animated video
- Promotional animated videos
- “What’s in our studio this month”
- Customer testimonial videos
- Creating 2D marketing videos from start to finish.
- Starting with the content; creating a storyboard and finding ways to use the ready-made content (and clients work) from the studio.
- Leveraging the studio’s work to craft showcase videos; animate studio created visual standards and animations into a final visual marketing product.
- Setting deadlines and selecting optimal forms of media for the individual project.
- Working independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables.
- Working with the marketing team to build new and innovative visual videos for social media marketing.
Submit a portfolio of your work with application. Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Jincom is very unique in its field, using various illustrative tools such as comics and animation to communicate key messages to semi-literate audiences.
- Artistic eye
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Significant attention to detail and patience to work carefully and efficiently
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects software
- Work remotely and to strict deadlines