- February 08, 2021
- Feb. 15, 2021
- Full Time
- Ict & Computer Jobs
Designs the graphics for the BancABC mobile applications, web applications (including the website) andvsoftware application prototypes to improve customer experience and satisfaction.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. USER INTERFACE, USER EXPERIENCE, GRAPHIC DESIGN, AND DEVELOPMENT
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
• Collaborate with product management and project leaders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and senior level stakeholders. Design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
2. COMMUNICATION AND PROBLEM SOLVING
• Presenting all documentation to internal teams and clients.
• Participating in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
• To make sure written reports and are written and adhere to brand/template and client communication is at an excellent and professional level.
• To use Web Development expertise when writing and reviewing user interfaces and user experience designs.
• To assist in critical support issues where Web Development and Graphic Design Expertise is required to ascertain thr issue quickly and to find the more appropriate resolution.
3. COMPLIANCE AND REGULATORY
• Ensures all documentation for all systems are available
• Ensures Systems and Applications comply with regulatory bodies such as RBZ, PCI, ZimSwitch
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Work Experience
• At least Five (5) years’ experience in Graphic Design
• 5+ years Proven UI/UX experience with increasing complexity
• Honors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or any Graphic Design related discipline.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps, System integration/application rationalization/standardization.
Skills and Competencies:
• Creative Design Skills
• Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio (*)
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user system interaction
• Ability to present concepts/ideas in a clear and convincing manner to gain confidence of customer and/or senior-level audiences
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Current with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to Careerszim@bancabc.com with the Heading: “Graphics & UI Designer”
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 15 February 2021 @ 1630hrs.