Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Manager, Human Resources
Key Responsibility Areas
Recruitment and Selection:
- Attract, retain and motivate staff.
- Manage the recruitment process for employees and consultants ensuring that the right talent is identified and attracted and that the company is incentivized as a place to work.
- Coordinate the advertising of vacancies, assess applications, liaise with head hunters as required and interview applicants.
- Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations.
- Analyse the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions.
- Manage the contracting process for employees and consultants.
- Ensure that the on-boarding and staff induction process is up to date and conducted by Country Managers and Line Managers.
- Identify training/skills/competency needs within the Group. Coordinate career development, succession planning and talent management needs in partnership with line management.
- Develop a skills development plan for all staff within the prescribed timeframe.
- Ensure effective and equitable incentivisation within the Group so talent, skills and results (and not just experience and age) are rewarded.
HR Reporting. Manage the HRMS:
- Compile monthly management reports as required.
- Implement performance management/talent management initiatives in order to ensure enhanced knowledge and skills sharing/transfer.
- Ensure that active performance management is practiced effectively, understanding at an individual level the personal and professional aspirations of each staff member and ensuring those are relayed through a line and performance management system that is responsive.
- Oversee and manage the Probationary Period and Annual Appraisal Reporting System, thereby ensuring that goals are set for new staff and that effective mentoring and periodic reviews are conducted prior to confirmation of employment and that annual reporting is carried out effectively thereafter.
Policies and Procedures:
- Develop, update and implement all HR policies and procedures.
Budget & Cost Management:
- Set salary scales and allowances to ensure parity across the Group.
- Drive HR-related cost savings and manage HR budgets as set by executive management and working in conjunction with the Head of Finance.
- Maintain oversight of all administrative responsibilities of junior HR staff within different offices.
- Carry out regular internal audits of the HRMS and HR filing system within Sharepoint.
- Manage the HRMS Payroll System and be responsible for forwarding final Pay Run Excel Data to the Finance Department within the required timeframe.
- Ensure a close working relationship with the Head of Finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 10 – 15 years Experience.
- Good planning, organizational, managerial, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Ability to train and use Initiative.
- Professional approach.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communicator.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Positive outlook on life.
- Assertive nature.
- Logical thinker.
- High levels of initiative.
- Work independently, with a high degree of responsibility.
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Fluency in English language and exceptional writing skills.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interest and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.