Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources and Admin
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Managing Director
Division / Dept: Admin and Human Resources
- To champion the realization of the company’s human capital management strategy by ensuring the development and implementation of best-in-class HR practices, policies and procedures.
- To ensure the provision of timely and efficient support services to the company by coordinating and overseeing the general administration of support functions (facilities, logistics and security), and ensuring cost effective sourcing and distribution of necessary office support resources.
- Human Resources Manager, Manpower Planning & Recruitment Manager, Project Coordinator, Training & Development Coordinator, Admin Manager, Security Services Manager.
- Participate and provide input into the articulation of the Company’s business strategy and overall goals and objectives.
- Oversee the articulation of the division strategy.
- Demonstrate ownership of, and communicate the division strategy to subordinates ensuring clear understanding of roles, responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Approve, coordinate and monitor the execution of the division’s operational plans and programs.
- Ensure synergy and collaboration in interdepartmental activities and communication to facilitate effective and smooth running of the division.
- Provide broad guidelines for the articulation and documentation of operational policies and procedures as it relates to HR, Facilities Maintenance, Operations and Security.
- Oversee the planning and forecasting of the Company’s manpower requirements including tracking and monitoring of the organization structure.
- Champion the development and effective implementation of the Company’s recruitment strategies to identify and select best talent to meet the Company’s manpower needs.
- Oversee the design and implementation of appropriate compensation and benefits strategies to enable the company attract and retain the best talents.
- Champion the definition of the performance and career management strategy in line with the overall corporate strategy and best practices and ensure its translation into efficient and effective operational practices and procedures.
- Oversee the implementation of the company’s performance management system to ensure it is objective, equitable, transparent and merit driven.
- Articulate the organization’s training and development, and compensation strategy and monitor implementation to ensure strategic objectives are met.
- Ensure the development and effective implementation of HR policies and procedures (including grievance resolution, succession planning policies) in line with leading local and international practices.
- Foster a conducive working climate by building and maintaining proactive relationships with employee / labour unions / share holder representatives to understand and manage their needs / concerns.
- Plan and coordinate facilities / infrastructure requirements of the Company.
- Ensure the development and implementation of facilities acquisition and maintenance policies, processes and procedures.
- Coordinate the implementation of all facilities projects.
- Ensure the provision of adequate facilities and office services.
- Oversee the distribution and management of facilities and utilities company-wide.
- Oversee the timely and effective administration of general administration services.
- Oversee and coordinate the provision of adequate travel/ transport logistics support.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of security and risk management strategy and framework that maximises safety of the Company’s personnel and assets.
- Ensure adequate security of Company’s personnel, property and assets.
- Coordinate and oversee overall security requirements of the Company’s facilities and staff.
- Ensure security policies and procedures are developed, disseminated and implemented.
- Monitor and ensure continuous effectiveness/efficiency of the Company’s security systems.
- Ensure periodic dissemination of and training on security policies and procedures company-wide to increase/promote security awareness among staff.
- Prepare relevant strategy papers for the Board of Directors’ consideration.
- Keep abreast of developments and innovations in human capital management, security management and office administration and update the Company’s relevant processes and procedures as required.
- Oversee the development of the division’s budget and monitor its implementation.
- Oversee the day-to-day management and administration of the division’s activities.
- Prepare and submit periodic management reports on activities.
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the division and identify improvement opportunities.
- Manage the human and material resources of the division to optimize performance and enhance output.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
- First degree in any discipline.
- MBA or relevant professional certification.
- Minimum of seven (7) years relevant experience
- Knowledge of strategic concepts human management standards, policies, and process.
- Good understanding of employee, industrial relations, collective bargaining including an appreciation/understanding of the dynamics of the Nigerian society and labour market.
- Appreciation of risk management and loss prevention standards and practices
- Appreciation of property and maintenance contracts
- Good understanding of building specifications and requirement
- Appreciation of property negotiations/ contracting and management
- Working knowledge of security requirements for technical and non-technical facilities with an appreciation of leading security techniques, approaches and concepts.
- Knowledge of the power industry
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, issues and solutions
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, including the ability to manage teams effectively
- Ability to effectively manage organizational change
- Excellent networking, and relationship building skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be diplomatic and mature
- Result orientation and quality focused disposition
- Proven ability to manage and deliver on multiple priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.