Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Commercial
Your Work-life Opportunity
- You will be responsible for building and developing partnerships with restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, etc and growing their number on the platform while leading your team to deliver aggressive sales and growth targets.
- In this role you will be part of the commercial leadership team for Glovo, working closely with the regional team and HQ team.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Devise the long-term strategy for your country commercial department
- Keep building a partner portfolio, create new business opportunities and initiate partnership collaborations
- Build processes to scale the commercial effort without compromising quality or support
- Lead your team to greatness – hire top talents, help them perform, grow and develop as professionals
- Guide the commercial team in order to achieve the sales targets and maintain good relationships with our partners
- Work hard with your team, helping and guiding them during difficult negotiations to close important deals with top chains and smaller partners
- Drive, structure, analyze and channel daily work and information – setting goals, delegating, and supervising the team’s performance
- Work closely with our HQ Commercial department to define commissions, rewards, and incentives to motivate the local team
- Coordinate and manage the Commercial KPIs defined together with the Operation and Marketing team.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in managing high-performance commercial team
- Highly motivated, results-driven, strategic thinker, with strong leadership and business fundamentals
- Previous work experience in a startup / high-demanding environment is preferred
- Strong communication abilities with ability to influence and drive change
- You’re extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- You’re extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you’re crazy while inspiring others
- You are always respectful, kind and fair
- Local Language and English full professional proficiency.
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable)
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership:We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online