- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Implementation of the Community business strategy in line with the Bank’s overall strategy and business growth plan.
- Working closely with stakeholders in Senior Management, Leadership Team, Branch Management teams and Credit to increase market share of the Community segment in terms of customer numbers, products and service consumption and revenues while proactively reducing the non-performing loan book.
- Driving sales through effective leadership, guidance and performance management process within the branch network and relationships.
- Working directly with Branches and Community Banking officers to drive account utilization and hence cheap and stable deposits.
- Identification and capitalizing on new market opportunities to expand presence, competitiveness and profitability through proactively selling of products and services.
- Improving the business environment and raising the profile for the Community business segment in the Bank.
- Establishing profitable banking relationships with Community clients by providing high quality banking and other financial services to Community clientele where the Bank operates.
- Advise the Bank on Community Segment market analysis and segmentation with regards to community financial products, community credit Risk evaluation processes, loan monitoring, collections and debt recovery procedures.
- In liaison with other stakeholders, ensure quality portfolio by effective identification of risks and their mitigations.
- Representing the Bank and business unit in forums, meetings and fast track the implementation of the relevant agreed action points.
- Monitor, on a continuous basis, all transactions to ensure that unusual and suspicious transactions are reported to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
- Implementing and enforcing the board approved AML, KYC & CFT policy in as far as is applicable within my area of responsibility
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Experience
5+ years at senior management level (or higher) in a corporate environment, preferably in the financial services sector.
Bachelor Of Business
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Old Mutual Kenya on oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply