- July 13, 2022
- July 20, 2022
- Full Time
- Strategic Management Jobs
Plays a strategic leadership role on business development, innovation and research issues in the bank
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Develop and grow the Bank’s commercial business portfolio.
2. Lead the innovation and business growth strategy for high financial performance and customer
3. Conduct research on market and customer needs and developing innovative products and solutions
to meet/satisfy them.
4. Develop and drive the bank’s transformative innovation trajectory aligned to overall business
5. Identify key target areas for innovation and transformation in the bank as well as developing
appropriate interventions for positive change.
6. Interacting with stakeholders at all levels to identify their areas of possible innovation and growth
7. Identify innovation trends and business opportunities within the market and developing strategies
and plans for the bank to exploit them for improved performance.
8. To conduct economic and financial market research in the banking and financial services industry for
trends and developments to support the strategic decision-making process of the bank.
9. Review and research on policy announcements and economic developments in the micro and macro
environment for scouting market intelligence and nuggets to inform the bank’s strategic direction.
10. Preparing research papers for products performance reviews and new product development in the
11. Lead in new product deployment and commercialisation in the bank and hand over fully
implemented products and services to relevant user departments.
12. Developing financial models and portfolio analysis reports to support business decisions and growth
13. Tracking strategy implementation real-time and recommending interventions to keep strategy on
14. Promote and manage the bank’s brand, communications, and public relations.
Qualifications And Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Development, Marketing Research, Innovation and Deal Structuring.
2. 5 years relevant working experience 2 of which should be at managerial level
3. Adoptive thinking and strong critical mindset
4. Strong business acumen and presentation skills
5. Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
How To Apply
All applications addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org must be recieved no later than Wednesday 20th July 2022 clearly stating HOD – BIS on the subject line.
All copies of academic and professional qualifications must be attached