Reporting To: Retail Director
Overall Job Purpose
The Head of Digital Business will be responsible for driving uptake of digital products, building partnerships that allow the bank to scale uptake of digital products and drive bank customer acquisition through our digital platforms.
- Partner with branch, and sales team network to generate sales.
- Engage target partners to drive uptake.
- Develop strategies to target customers through social media channels.
- Meet revenue and balance sheet objectives.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of emerging digital trends.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Constantly engaging signed up partners
- Coordinate with the customer service team
- Own senior management relationships in partner organizations.
- Work with partner organizations to assist them reach their objectives
- Stay abreast of Client’s industry trends .
- Improve internal processes .
- Recommend areas that can generate additional sales .
- Manage fraud risk.
- Provide leadership to the team.
- Ensure the team is digitally equipped
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A business/IT related degree from a reputable institution, Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in product management experience in banking or telco ; 2 years of which should be at Senior Management level.
- Experience in working with large data sets and analytics expertise will be an added advantage
- Experience in digital sales and social media marketing will be an added advantage
- Experience in managing agent relationships will be an added advantage
Key Competencies and Skills
- Innovation and change management:
- Knowledge of Banking and Business Operations
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Results and Achievement Oriented
- Good Selling and Negotiation Skills
- Good leadership & Interpersonal Skills
- Flexible and adaptable