Head of Digital Innovation & Care
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Telecommunications , Category: Management ]
Deadline of this Job:
09 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love. .
• The head of Innovation and Care is responsible for leading and managing the digital innovation & Care that delivers end to end digital innovation that is meant to not only improve user experience but also company revenue.
• This role is responsible for recruiting, maintaining and growing appropriate digital applications and solutions as well as improving digital channels for customer touch points.
• To define and execute digital strategies taking innovation as a critical pillar in the digital transformation. Management of P&L for the portfolio while working together with other technology and commercial teams on delivering the relevant digital solutions.
• Drive down operational cost by executing the Vodacom digital strategy in the shortest possible time using the existing digital squad and relevant partners.
• Establish digital Innovation and Care KPIs (dashboard) and reporting tools for continuously improvement in the overall performance of the division/sub function.
• To lead in living the Vodafone spirit way.
• Develop a clear roadmap for the care channels (MyVodacom App, web) and other digital channel to align with Vodafone/Vodacom digital strategy.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in Economics Computer Science, Information Systems, Any engineering degree,
• A postgraduate qualification in the above fields is preferred
• Ten or more years of experience in Telecom business, preferably in building and managing large innovation engines
• Five to seven years of leadership responsibilities in large delivery organizations, managing cross-functional teams and/or organization-wide programs, influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively within complex context
• Extensive experience in commercial, Value added and digital services
• Extensive experience in leading innovation functions through digital transformations in complex and dynamic environments, in order to take advantage of digital opportunities and enable digital business outcomes
• Professional experience and knowledge of digital and Telecommunications industries strongly preferred
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please Click here