EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. They provide their clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. They also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Research
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head of Research would be responsible for providing oversight over the research / analysis for target industries, markets, and capital markets, with the aim of providing own audience with a robust evidence-base in making financial and investment decisions.
- Oversee the collection of market data & trend-spotting on various classes of security instruments, and their transformation into actionable information through fundamental, technical, and quantitative analysis, presented in periodic research notes with the aim of supporting investment decision-making by both internal teams and clients
- Responsible for providing analytical support in the production, and maintenance of marketing collaterals for the securities business.
- Responsible for all quantitative and qualitative research and managing the evidence/research/database, which informs the strategic development of Financial Inclusion
- Lead commissioned research and policy analysis initiatives, as well as provide technical assistance to research and policy components embedded within specific projects/programmes
- Drive and support knowledge and insight activities while being accountable for availability and quality of knowledge assets
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 7 years proven experience in a financial investment research department
- Bachelor degree from accredited university.
- MBA or other advanced degree in finance.
- Relevant professional qualifications in finance, and investment management (e.g. CIS, CFA, ACCA).
Benefits of Working With Us
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive salary
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail