|Remuneration:||R65000 – R85000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
As the head of search engine optimisation you will use research, analysis, insights, recommendations and a range of content and SEO activities to improve a client’s digital platform (Website/Apps) ranking on search engines like Google.
You will fully understand best practices, and implement SEO strategies that keep on top of emerging trends and work with them to maximise web traffic.
You possess exceptional hands-on technical SEO knowledge, as well as client communication skills.
You have superior analytical, problem-solving, organisational and time management skills as you will be required to work on multiple projects simultaneously under deadline.
You have at least 10 years of experience working within digital marketing and are adept at handling clients at an executive level.
Mediology is a creative, data-driven media and digital marketing agency. We lead by revolutionising approaches and breaking down silos, integrating traditional and digital solutions that translate into real business value.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to develop relationships – internally, with your team and externally, with our clients
- Ability to articulate strategy, rationale, and ideas
- Tactical/technical implementation experience in working with multiple complicated sites and migration of sites
- Experience setting up, optimising, and creating internal site search strategy
- Advanced computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Chase or Workbook)
- Understanding of HTML and CSS and basic coding knowledge
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, and management skills
- Excellent time management
- Data analysis
- Strong higher-level thinking
- Digitally connected with an insatiable curiosity to learn and develop knowledge