Head of Service Delivery
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Business Management and Administration , Category: Sales & Retail ]
Deadline of this Job:
04 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members.
• The information below is representative of the work performed in this position; however, it is not all-inclusive. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on business needs.
• Service Delivery
• Manage the day-to-day fundamentals of service delivery with confidence and ensuring that all SLAs are achieved
• Ensure that there are plans in place for growth in efficiency, member satisfaction and profitability across the teams under your remit
• Develop a strong staff retention culture that ensures we recruit and retain the top talent in the market
• Be a confident spokesperson for your teams and be able to effectively present to key stakeholders
• Own NPS results and improvements for your area
• Provide input into Periodical business and resource forecasting at department/team level
• Ensure operational insights are shared with our Global Workforce Planning team in forecasting and budget processes to ensure staffing requirements are effectively planned
• Management & Support of Team Managers & Workflow Managers
• See to the personal development of your line reports, ensuring they are working towards performance excellence and their career goals
• Hold your line reports accountable for delivery of responsibilities as outlined in their job descriptions
• Ensure collaboration and teamwork within and across your teams to achieve departmental and regional goals
• Conduct regular calibration sessions to guarantee a high level of service delivery throughout the different teams and to identify respective actions (e.g., training/coaching, process and system improvements.
• Be responsible for the implementation of measures as well as monitoring and reporting of successes/improvement.
• Provide clear direction to the team on the department priorities (e.g., communication of goals, monthly team meetings and weekly huddles).
• Ensure member requests are carried out to best practice standards and monitor this through reviewing the monthly QA and NPS results
• Ensure workforce management best practices are in place to ensure Team Managers have sufficient Rota/staffing coverage within their teams through engagement with the EMEA Lead Planner.
• Manage any disciplinary issues within the team
• Customer Care Issues – Handle escalated customer care issues that arise where appropriate
• Concierge Expertise
• Develop a clear strategy for developing a motivated and committed member-focused service team that are productive, and member led in their approach to requests and inbound tasks
• Manage bonus rounds including bonus calibration.
• Recruitment & HR
• To work closely with the regional People Experience team to co-oversee a successful recruitment function for your business area that attracts talent.
• Develop a strong staff retention culture within your area
• Support the People Experience team on the execution of the employee journey (i.e., how our people experience working at Ten).
• Other duties as reasonably required
• As Department Head, you will be expected to role model the behaviors associated with our values: Member Focused, Trustworthy, and Pioneering.
• This means approaching your work every day with a positive, solution-oriented, and supportive attitude, and setting ambitious standards both for yourself and your team.
• You will set the tone for the work done by your line reports and enable them to follow your example.
• You will have an urge for action, and the ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive ongoing service development.
• 4+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Record of success in leadership, managing customer service teams.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Call centre management experience; understands workforce planning, rotas and process design
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage team and individuals
• Proven record of accomplishment of initiative and follow through
• Ability to manage and prioritize projects under tight time constraints
• Able to effectively coach team members to success
• Strong leadership and motivational skills
• Experience in recruitment, performance, and general human resources practices
• Results oriented
• Ability to build relationships
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Highly organized
• Ability to recognize and solve problems
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://jobs.workable.com/view/nVJdU5VpsbQ8NGXS8rCrhR/head-of-service-delivery-in-cape-town-at-ten-group