- January 31, 2022
- Feb. 8, 2022
- Full Time
- Banking Jobs
To manage the bank’s cash-flows, liquidity and investment of funds for financial security.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Providing effective & efficient treasury leadership through developing and implementation of division
strategy and systems so as to ensure proper bank liquidity and investment management to enhance
2. Supervising and developing treasury staff
3. Managing the bank’s treasury risks such as liquidity, market and concentration risk
4. Developing treasury business, budgets and ensuring profitability from Treasury activities.
5. Developing , monitoring and controlling treasury policies, systems and strategy
6. Developing business, deal structuring and business relationship management
7. Participating in and contributing to management meetings such as EXCO and ALCO meetings
8. Preparing regulatory, management and board committees reports and papers as required.
Qualifications And Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, banking or other related field
At least 5 years managerial working experience
An MBA is an added advantage
How To Apply
All applications addressed to email@example.com must be recieved no later than Tuesday 8th February 2022 clearly stating the position being applied for on the subject line
Certified copies of all academic qualifications must accompany all applications