- January 28, 2021
- Feb. 5, 2021
- Full Time
- Nursing Jobs
Health Nurse X1 [1 x Mutare, 1 x Bulawayo)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacant positions in Mutare and Bulawayo. The successful candidates will report to the Human Resources Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
• To provide professional health care and advice to employees by means of various methods and techniques like case finding, health teaching, as well as counselling and maintain confidentiality.
• Referral and follow up of identified health needs.
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in General Nursing
• Must be registered with Zimbabwe Nursing Council.
• 3 years working experience in a hospital setup.
ESSENTIAL SPECIALIST SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE
• Ability to perform accurate physical, social and emotional assessments of all age groups.
• Patient, high level of tolerance.
• ability to work without supervision.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and interested, please submit your application (clearly marked “Health Nurse and the town Bulawayo or Mutare”) with detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than 5th February 2021 to: hrrecruitment@zimpapers.