Our Ref: CEH/HR/REC/023/2021
Terms of Engagement: Permanent
Department: Client Relations
Place of work: City Eye Main Hospital – Nairobi (or as may be instructed)
Reporting to:Client Relations Manager
No. of Vacancies: 1
Main Purpose of the Role
The incumbents shall ensure that all front office activities at the main hospital and appointment clinic are executed efficiently and effectively in line with our company policies and procedures while upholding City Eye Hospital’s standards of excellence in customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any business-related field or social
- Certificate in Front Office/Customer Care Management/ Client Relations/ Public Relations shall be an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in a similar
- Attention to
- Excellent leadership, Interpersonal communication and Customer Care
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a
- Demonstrated ability to uphold and align oneself with the core values of city eye
- Able to and willing to work in Nyeri and/or any other place that they may be deployed within
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to make their applications through email@example.com latest by COB 19th March 2021 with the subject line being the role applied for and the reference Number indicated. E.g., ‘’ Administrative Assistant – CEH/HR/REC/016/2021’’.
The application must include;
- An up-to-date CV, not more than 3 pages long, with the current and expected remuneration indicated in the
- A one-page document in PDF format explaining how their personality aligns to the core values of City Eye
We are committed to grant you a great applicant’s experience, and we do not discriminate against gender, religion, marital status or any other diversities. All applications shall be accorded due consideration but due to the high volume of the same that we receive, we shall only be able to contact the shortlisted candidates. Applicants who fail to adhere to the application criteria indicated and do not meet the qualifications highlighted shall automatically be disqualified.