VNL Consulting, a Hotel Management, Hospitality and leisure is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Consultant
Employment Type: Part-time
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager / Area General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment)
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals
- Review accounting books, audit all financial processes and interpret the accounting information to the Managing Director, to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Advise management on service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
- BSc or MSc in Finance, Business Administration or a related field from a reputable university.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Hotel Industry
- Strong commercial acumen, branding and marketing skills
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.