Reports to: Executive Housekeeper,
- Smooth and organized running of housekeeping according to the Standards set by the management.
- Works with room stewards to ensure proper room presentation
- Works with public area attendants to ensure proper public area cleanliness is top notch
- Keep current on pulse of the guests, constantly seeking opportunities to follow-up on their experience
- Provide employees with the tools and environment they need to deliver the company experience.
- Develop and implement strategies and practices that support employee engagement.
- Coordinate the set-up of guest rooms in accordance with the hotel’s standards
- Handle guest complaints in rooms
- Schedules periodic housekeeping staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services
- Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude
- Prioritizes tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time
- Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
- Coaches team on how to exceed Guest and staff expectations.
- Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- 2 years experience of Experience in 4* Hotel as an Executive Housekeeper
- Diploma in Hotel management/ Housekeeping option from accredited collage/University with relevant experience
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to professional values and integrity
How To Apply
Only candidates with over 3 year’s relevant hotel experience for management positions and 2 years relevant hotel experience for supervisory position shall be considered.
Send your CV, Cover letter and copies of certificates indicating availability and current remuneration not later than 20th March, 2021 to email@example.com with subject line being the position applied for.